Jenny Lind Elementary School is a community school in the Lind-Bohanon-Camden neighborhood. We partner with our families and our neighborhood to support our academically and culturally diverse students in reaching their full potential.
Our mission is to create a safe, challenging, and nurturing learning environment where all students grow to be college, career, and life ready.
Jenny Lind is a school of academic excellence for each and every student.
- Each individual child as an important member of the school and as an important member of the classroom community.
- High standards and expectation for all children that foster growth academically, socially and personally.
- A safe and joyful learning environment.
- Problem solvers who are both creative and critical thinkers.
- Our diversity.
- The importance and role of family involvement in the educational success of children.
- High 5 through 5th grade
- Physical Education, Art, Music, Dance, Science
- AVID for elementary
- Individualized support for all learners
- Additional support for English Learners, Advanced Differentiation, and those receiving Special Education Services
- Unique field trip opportunities
- Robust after school enrichment